LPC Letter Drafting
Are you studying the Legal Practitioners Course? Have you been asked to write a letter 'on behalf of your supervising solicitor?'
If so, this guide is an ideal resource, aimed at helping those struggling with drafting a letter. Use our free resources below.
Included within this section
- An Introduction to LPC Letter Drafting:
- This guide will help you think about the purpose, audience, tone, accuracy and structure of the letter you are drafting. Additionally, this guide covers 'client care.'
- LPC Letter Drafting Sample:
- This sample letter has been drafted by one of our experts who has undertaken the Legal Practitioners Course. This step-by-step guide will help you to draft your own letter, as our expert has provided comprehensive annotations underneath every section.
- LPC Letter Drafting Practicalities:
- This guide provides further tips to help you draft the perfect letter.