Arbitration Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Arbitration Law Essays
- Role of the Courts in Arbitration ProcessPublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: The court will support and supervise the arbitration process, but this does not imply that the court gives powers to the arbiter.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution MethodsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: Due to the rising interest of alternative methods to resolve disputes such as the process of arbitration is that the process is personalized to the specific dispute.
- The Enforcement of Arbitral Awards and Changing PolicyPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This paper critically discusses the changing nature of public policy across nations in relation to the enforcement of arbitral awards.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution | LawTeacherPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) has several definitions. According to Gramberge…
- Goals of Arbitration | LawTeacherPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Goals Of Arbitration As A Means Of Dispute Resolution And Application Of Public Policy
- Litigation Arbitration LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Classically, the litigation case is seen as the definitive model of the law in action. Party X suspects that party Y has violated the terms of their commercial agreement.
- Arbitration a technique used to solve disputes outside the courts arbitrationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Types Arbitration A technique used to solve disputes outside the courts, in which a third party reviews the case and imposes a decision. Its oft…
- Disqualification of arbitratorsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: What are the tests applied by the English Courts for the disqualification of arbitrators for lack of independence and impartiality? Compare with other legal systems and assess whether these are in harmony
- Commercial Arbitration | LawTeacherPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The dividing line between arbitration and expert determination is often blurred and requires clarification by the courts – Critically discuss this statement:
- Enforcement of international arbitral awardsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: While arbitration can resolve various kinds of disputes it hardly can be more important to any other form dispute resolution other than commercial dispute resolution; especially in a further globalised world
- ArbitrationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The world has come to experience many changes in the way legal systems are evolving.
- Public Policy International Arbitrations | LawTeacherPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Public policy can be generally defined as an attempt by the government to address a public issue.
- Comparative Analysis in Jurisdiction | LawTeacherPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The New York Convention makes available certain guidelines regarding enforcement of arbitral awards
- Alternative disputes resolutionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Besides than court system, there are other ways for people to solve their disputes. Due to the inefficiency of the court system, 2 main alternative dispute resolutions such as mediation and arbitration are to be introduced.